Date(s) - 08/22/2021 - 08/28/2021
THE WEST END FAIR
Categories No Categories
The West End Fair is Back August 22nd to 28th
Get ready for the 99th year celebration of the West End Fair!
Gilbert, PA: The West End Fair is back this year from August 22nd to 28th! Offering food, fun, games, rides, and entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone at the fair. This year is also to celebrate the 99th year anniversary of the West End Fair!
Things to look forward to at the West End Fair:
● Quarter Midget Racing – August 22nd at 11am
● Opening Night Fireworks – August 22nd at 9:30pm
● West End Fair Dirt-a-Rama – August 23rd at 6pm
● Nashville Music Company – August 23rd at 7pm
● Demo Derby – August 24th at 7pm
● The Cramer Brother’s Band – August 24th at 7pm
● Antique Tractor Pull – August 25th at 10am
● McElligott School of Irish Dance – August 25th at 6pm
● Livestock Costume Parade – August 26th at 6pm
● The Steel Creek Band – August 26th at 7pm
● 4×4 Truck Pull – August 27th at 6pm
● The New Individuals – August 27th at 7pm
● Lorah’s Garden Tractor Pull – August 28th at 12pm
● Rafter Z Rodeo & Little Buckaroo Rodeo – August 28th at 6pm
● Chris Ruble – August 28th at 7pm
All events can be found on our website.
Tickets for the Main Arena can be purchased August 21st from 9am to 4pm and August 22nd to 28th from 3pm to 9pm.
About The West End Fair: Located in Gilbert, Pennsylvania, the West End Fair has been offering family fun, food, games and entertainment since 1920. With over 180,000 attendants each year, the West End Fair continues to grow and change while keeping that same family fun. Located at 570 Fairgrounds Road Gilbert, PA 18331.